- The advanced computers in today’s vehicles have the ability to adapt to problems related to engine performance so it is hard to tell there is a problem.
- Then the computer turns on the dreaded “check engine light” or “service engine soon light”.
- To properly diagnose these types of problems requires more than just retrieving the codes from the computer and replacing parts.
- Our technicians use the information from the trouble codes to know which components to test.
- Only after positively identifying a failed component are we able to recommend a fix.
- It takes specialized equipment and years of training to properly interpret the information provided by your vehicles computer.
- The technicians at our shop have the tools, training and experience to properly diagnose your problem.
Page 2 of 18