- Your transmission endures extreme temperatures, many cycles of shifting where clutches and solenoids engage and disengage resulting in wear.
- Transmission fluid has a very high detergent content. What this means is that the fluid is constantly cleaning the inside of your transmission.
- When the fluid is so dirty it can no longer absorb any more material, the debris begins to build up inside your transmission.
- This can gum up solenoids and valves and accelerate the wear inside your transmission.
- The transmission is second-most expensive component to replace on your vehicle, it is important to keep it running smoothly.
- We recommend a transmission flush every 30,000 miles or anytime the fluid becomes burnt or discolored.
Page 15 of 18