- The battery is there to get your vehicle started.
- After the engine is running the lights and other accessories operate off the power generated from the alternator.
- The starter is basically an electric motor that turns the engine to get it started.
- All of these components wear out and can produce similar symptoms when they fail, the engine won't start.
- A complete electrical system test is the best way to find out which component is causing the problem.
- Our starting and charging system test will inspect the battery, starter and alternator for proper operation.
Page 3 of 18