- The alignment is the procedure that adjusts the vehicle so all the wheels are pointing in the same direction to ensure proper handling and prevent irregular tire wear.
- In some cases, the vehicle will pull to one side when the alignment is out.
- However, to say "the car drives straight, the alignment is fine" is a MYTH.
- Generally speaking, the angle that will cause up to 90% of tire wear CANNOT cause a pull and the primary angle that may cause a pull CANNOT cause tire wear.
- We recommend a wheel alignment at least once per year for maintenance or any time a suspension or steering component has been replaced.
Page 5 of 18